- Scientific Program
Key Engineering Materials of Trans Tech Publications
- “Key Engineering Materials” is a peer-reviewed periodical which covers entire range of basic and applied aspects of the synthesis and research, modelling, processing and application of advanced engineering materials.
- “Key Engineering Materials” is one of the largest periodicals in its field.
- "Key Engineering Materials" specializes in the publication of thematically complete volumes from international conference proceedings and complete special topic volumes. We do not publish stand-alone papers by individual authors. Authors retain the right to publish an extended and significantly updated version in another periodical.
Abstracted/Indexed in :
- · SCOPUS www.scopus.com.
- · EI Compendex www.ei.org/.
- · SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) www.scimagojr.com.
- · Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
- · Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) www.cas.org.
- · Google Scholar scholar.google.com. etc…