|Paper (up to 5 pages)||450 USD|
|* Option : Conference Participation Fee (Author)||150 USD|
|Paper (One More Paper from Same Author)||425 USD|
|Conference Participation Fee for Presenter||300 USD|
|Conference Participation Fee for Listener||200 USD|
|Extra Each Pages (over 6 pages)||50 USD|
* Remote presentation through video is available.
All participants can do the registration through the RMB for Chinese.
- Conference attendee’s benefits
- 1. Access to Access to ICMER 2020 conference sessions conference sessions.
- 2. Lunch Coupon.
- 3. Coffee and refreshments during the conference.
- 4. Conference abstract book.
- ※ Participation registration fee benefit is applicable to only 1 author per a paper.
- How to Register
- First, submit author’s original paper to ICMER 2020 via e-mail (email@example.com). Authors and potential participants are required to fill in the registration form for registration. The acceptance notice will be sent to the authors 2-3 days after paper submission date
- Acceptance Letter and Invoice
- We take mailing system to send you the Acceptance letter, Invoice and other necessary documents to register the Conference to author via e-mail. After author register and submit the paper to (firstname.lastname@example.org), the committee of ICMER 2020 will send the Acceptance letter, Invoice and other documents.
- Payment Document
- When author register and submit the paper to the Conference, ICMER 2020 committee would like to send the payment method document to the author by e-mail. Please follow the link in the e-mail guiding you to the more detail information. Referring to it, author will be able to register and make a payment. Please send us the payment receipt of Bank transfer or credit card payment for the prompt process. As soon as ICMER 2020 committee confirm with it, we will send you the receipt and invitation letter which are notarized.
- Receipt and Invitation Letter
- After author’s registration has been processed, you will receive a receipt which can be used as a proof of registration payment. Invitation letter will be sent to the author who will attend to the Conference in person. And those documents are in English or Chinese.